Thanks to Farah from Ramblings of an Inane Mind for awarding me this tag! I do appreciate this and I do hope that my blog exudes all the kreativness of an idea-laden mind.
According to the rules of the tag, I must tell seven things you (my readers) don't know about me. So here goes:
1. I was never fond of fashion because I thought it's stupid. Yes, this is true! The first time I got fashionably inspired was when I saw Prada's Fall-Winter 2007 ad below. I've been a huge fan of Miuccia Prada and anything ombre (gradient effect from one color to another like the shoes below) ever since.
2. I get an unhealthy impulse to buy things after reading magazines. I was reading Vogue Hommes International a week ago and right after reading, I became so obsessed with buying the goggle jacket from C.P. Company. More on that later.
3. I absolutely hate my geography class. It's boring, draggy, and absolutely useless in my case. I love earth and nature but when all I'm learning is common sense, then I'd rather learn it myself.
4. I get annoyed when people in the bus switch seats so many times. One to two seat changes are enough. Any more and I'd think you're spreading some disease.
5. I talked to my accounting professor in his office one time, and I admit that he's a really cool guy! I believe the last time he was a student was 50 years ago.
6. I always imagined that a random lady would throw her supersized (put IT bag name here) at me, and never want it back. Then again, some ladies love their pricey purses more than their men.
7. I was looking back at my childhood while watching Goosebumps and The Nanny. I didn't watch Nanny when I was younger because that oh so precious TV time was saved for Power Rangers!
I hope you guys enjoyed that last bit. Honestly, watching old shows bring back memories. So what have you been watching that's circa 1990-1999?