Thursday, May 24, 2012

News of the Moment: Sample Sale, Witches!


Gah, I have missed you, my dear blog! Well, enough with the niceties and all--for I have good news! If you'll be in the Los Angeles area from May 29 to June 12, Something Creative, the showroom I intern at, will be having a sample sale. See the image above for details.

If you're wondering what to expect in the sale, think jackets, dresses, tops, bottoms, handbags, accessories, and probably more (we now have European brands in the sample sale mix)! Another plus, the price range is from $10 to $200. Save the date and look fab after the Memorial Day weekend. Your boss will surely notice. I hope.

Email info@somethingcreativela.com for questions. (Hint hint: I'll be responding back to your queries so don't fear.)

No comments: