Sunday, December 4, 2011

Craze of the Moment: Marni + H&M




Sorry if I haven't been active in the blogosphere! But enough with the apologies and let's get down to business: Marni's Spring 2012 collab with H&M! I didn't fall in line for Versace's (and I probably won't because the deranged prints and pieces just ain't me), but this one deserves my and your attention.

There is never one way to wear Marni!

I loved Marni's quirky-cool frumpiness and will continue to do so. It's very understated yet it's very creative and free form; it has the elegance of adulthood but also the spunk of youth. There is never one way to wear Marni and that's probably the beauty of it!

So mark your calendars because March 8, 2012 will be something to, hopefully, remember. I am saving every penny I've got yo!!!

Video from youtube.com

No comments: