Sunday, February 14, 2010

Overdue Tag of the Moment: The Color Purple

At XXI in the Americana

Happy Valentine's Day to all of you! Or if you prefer, Happy Single Awareness Day (S.A.D.)!

Yesterday, I spent my Pre-S.A.D. with friends, which is the perfect way to do it. I simply had the best time with Abby, Meli, Trish and our newcomer, Bevis!

It's actually a series of surprises because I started going to church with Abby expecting nothing but scaaaaallops (there's a tune to it). Then we headed to the Galleria with Meli; later we met Trish and, eventually, Bevis. I wasn't expecting anything to happen, but surprises after surprises made the day even better (and that included the yogurt run to Alhambra).

After a long day's worth of laughs, I went home and received a special mail from Farah
! Yes, Farah, I received your lovely card. Though, one of the buttons broke (I blame USPS). I still love it anyway!

Which brings me to my main point: the color tag
! It has been ages since Farah tagged me. The prompt was to take pictures of a thing that's colored purple. Unfortunately I had nothing colored purple (honest!). But because I had a little trouble last time, I eventually earned my very first purple item!

Let's take a look:


My first purple shirt with my calculator, Valentine notes (the biggest one is from Farah), my wallet, and an empty XXI bag

3 comments:

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

Belated happy valentine's and singles awareness day. =) Glad to see that you spent the day with your friends and had fun. I know of some people who just wasted the whole day, while sulking in front of the tv and crying because they didn't have a special valentine. But I say, why not make a it special day to celebrate with friends and family.
I'm the same too, I only have one purple shirt. I'm more of a pink lady. =)

Trish said...

aww it was a good day! its funny how we all spent money at FXX1!

this day should have a repeat!

Farah said...

WHAAAAAAT???? it broke???? =(

I'm so sorry for that!! I might have to get better envelopes for it next time. =S