Saturday, May 14, 2011

Event of the Moment: Final Fever

Yeah, I know. It's been quite some time since I blogged; the last time I was afforded such privilege was in spring break. The good news is that finals is next week. Even better news, I only have to take two! This semester may be full of team projects (such as that dour marketing plan) but the great thing about them is after they're done, c'est fini! So I'm just cruising by although studying for Finance and Systems and Operations Management should be my priority.

It's very suitable from the boardroom to la boîte...

Oh, I missed watching the Fall 2011 shows too! Too bad I didn't have time to distill the major trends like I used to. In a way, I have my own catching up to do. In any case, 3.1 Phillip Lim showcased a laconic short film featuring the Fall 2011 menswear collection. It's graphic in a monochrome way (see setting and the clothes), but it's also beautiful in a muted way. Coming from a business perspective, it's very suitable from the boardroom to la boîte (nightclub). I guess that's the world I wanna go to in my professional career, wink wink.




Image from follow-my-feet.blogspot.com; video from vimeo.com

No comments: