Thursday, December 23, 2010

Playlist of the Moment: Tra-La-La


I know half the world is prepared for Christmas Eve. Too bad here in GMT-8, it's still December 23rd (as of this post). So to kick off Santa's arrival, here are a couple of tunes I'm replaying over and over. Some of them, I'm sure, will hearken back memories:



"Sway" by Bic Runga - the 90's in all its angsty yet oh-so-romantic glory.



"What's My Name?" by Rihanna featuring Drake - it's so catchy, too catchy in fact.



"Safety Dance" by Men Without Hats - just because I can't get enough of the 80's. This one is covered by the good people from "Glee."



"Good For Great" by Matt & Kim - happy days never sounded this great!



"Northeast" by Matt & Kim - watch out for this duo in their new album Sidewalks.



"Dynamite" by Taio Cruz - for those dance-crazy nights.

Image from blogs.pitch.com

2 comments:

ching said...

haha i like Dynamite. so dance-able! :D
hi Nico, yep2. i'm either Ching or Lucille (named after a song, Lucille by Kenny Rogers) it's a depressing song.haha Lucille Ball's amazing though.
that was my second time in Manila and it was great at first, but then the heat and the noise and the traffic came together and i couldn't take it.haha as for Mall of asia pics, i'll be posting most of the pics in my flickr. i mostly took pics of cute stuff.haha

Ro said...

Hope you had a lovely Christmas! I love me some Bic Runga. I think - or maybe just hope - that she is coming out with new music in the new year.