Saturday, January 7, 2012

Video of the Moment: Shop N Swap



Lookie loo! It's a video coverage of Shop N Swap. If you imagine a miniature trade show, crafts workshop and clothes swap mating, this would be its stylish and super creative offspring.

I worked that night, commanding the booth for Aussie-based clothing line, OHARA. It just so happens that that particular day was the last day of finals so you can just imagine the mental duress my mind just suffered through.

This event was a great place to meet people in the fashion industry!

In other words, I was not prepared for any video coverage of any sort. I'm just thankful that I didn't slur my little speech when describing OHARA. Still, I can't help but notice that I sounded like I was on amphetamines.

Anyway, a grand gesture of gratitude to Hunter of Fidoo.com for the video coverage, Rony for the photography, Space 15 Twenty for the location, and Something Creative LA for the opportunity to work with you!

P.S.: This event was a great place to meet people in the fashion industry! I was just amazed at the visionaries that I was able to talk to and spend time with.

Video from youtube.com

No comments: