I am so inspired by Jessica's post about her Christmas wishlist that I'm making my own wishlist too! A friendly warning, this post is going to be one avalanche of white hot (albeit restrained) materialism. And why shouldn't it? After all, I've been good all year long, Santa!
Nico's Christmas Wishlist:
1. As a prelude to my many gifts, I would love to score this duffle bag from Alexander Wang. Not to worry, Santa, it's not as expensive as Jessica's Birkin!
2. A lifetime subscription to 10 Men and V Man would be a nice addition too.
3. Since I live in Los Angeles, I'd want new sunglasses. Especially this one from Marni.
4. And to top off my list, this azure neoprene sleeve from Raf Simons! It may not keep me warm, but it looks smashing and simple.
5. Finally, I would love it if I experience a white Christmas here in L.A. I'm not asking for too much, but it would be great if there was snow (or hail) here. I mean, it happened before so it shouldn't be that hard. Please Santa, pretty please!
Wow, for a wishlist, I sound like I'm begging. But seriously, I would love to have the last one. A little drizzle of snow here wouldn't hurt, right? Of course, snow in L.A. wouldn't be complete without the duffle bag, the magazines, and the neoprene sleeve. And if anyone (and I mean anyone) is feeling jolly generous this Christmas season, do remember this list on your way shopping. Any rich moguls out there? Oprah? Cougars waiting for their boy-prey?
Duffle bag by Alexander Wang, $890 at www.alexanderwang.com; magazines at www.10magazine.com and www.vman.com; sunglasses by Marni, $280 at www.marni.com; neoprene sleeve by Raf Simons, $840 at www.thecorner.com