Friday, July 3, 2009

Collaboration of the Moment: Jimmy Choo + H&M


It's official: accessories tycoon Jimmy Choo is collaborating with H&M for Fall 09. That means haute style for a small price, hooray!

But the real reason to rejoice is the fact that the collaboration will include the usual--women's clothing, shoes, bags, accessories--and in addition, men's shoes, bags and accessories. As far as I know, this will be Jimmy Choo's first venture into menswear territory.

Honestly, I'm just eagerly anticipating for its arrival. For now, I'll just wait and see. Just wait and see.

2 comments:

Ahahgshene said...

are you actually going to H&M on fall and look for his collection? hey, i love the shoes that you posted. Except i don't wear super high heels. i already have a hard time with the small ones LOL

kadler said...

I know - I cannot freaking wait.