Before I do my homework, I want to respond to Trish's tag, Virtual Dinner Party. If I had one in real life, I wonder how many people would show up? Anyway, on to the responses!
The question is: If you were going to allow us to spend a night at your home, we'd like to know the following:
1. What books are on your favorite shelf? Books, what books? I'm just kidding. I have books but I highly doubt anyone would read them. I have some accounting textbooks (yawn), "Light in August" by William Faulkner, and magazines (I do hope they count as books) such as H&M Magazine, Details, Angeleno, Los Angeles Times Magazine and Time. Love them glossies especially when they're free!
2. What DVDs are on your favorite shelf? I don't have a personal collection of DVDs but I'm sure my dad wouldn't mind if I took some from his DVD collection. My favorites from his shelf include "Mission Impossible 3" (mainly because of Maggie Q--hotness!), "The Waterboy" (I love Mama Boucher's devil comments), and "The Day After Tomorrow" (Mother Earth is on menopause, people!).
3. What are your two favorite cookbooks? I don't have cookbooks. I'm sorry! I'm really going try my best in the cooking department. If that fails, I'll call Trish for back up. She's the expert in the kitchen.
4. Select 1-3 recipes you will cook for your special guests. Recipes? Oh no. Why not go for something fresh? Let's start with fruits like apples, cantaloupes, mangoes, and pineapples. Then head on to le plat principal: noodles (because I love noodles)! And let's end with French vanilla ice cream. With pirouette sticks. If that doesn't work out, don't worry, I have Trish on my speed dial!
5. What will we be drinking that's available? D'eau, s'il vous plaît! Also, I would love that aloe drink. Soda is up for discussion.
There you go folks! I do hope that quenched your intrigue of what I shall be serving. Nothing big as you can see. So why not come on over?