Friday, May 22, 2009

ARRGH! of the Moment: Someone Steals My Clothes!


I found out yesterday that someone in my house (I'm not gonna name any names, but you know who you are) steals my clothes! He calls it "borrow," but I call it stealing. The ironic part is he makes fun of the way I dress up; well, now I know I have a following in my own home, haha!

But seriously, if you want to borrow something, ask first. And don't return it all effed up, please! The clothes you stole are the ones I bought!

3 comments:

Trish said...

lmao omgggg!!!! you should put a note where you keep your clothes saying "dont touch my shit! ask first!" ahahaha my cousin did that! then i also did something to prevent people getting my clothes, i locked my cabinet with those school locks! =D

Ahahgshene said...

-____- nico that's so sad!! you should just tell him to back off and take your clothes away from him!! or WRITE your name on the tag !

i like trish's idea too..

Shao said...

LOL, why does he steal your clothes anyway??? Im sure hes not out of clothes.