Monday, May 11, 2009

Item of the Moment: Wool Blazers


I know it's pretty darn late to wear wool (especially if you live in SoCal), but I assure you that it's never late to stock up for winter. A few weeks ago, I went out with my best friend, Abby. We went shopping to the last place I see myself shopping in--GOODWILL! But, hey, don't judge! You'll never know what you can find in thrift stores; after all, one person's "trash" is another's treasure. And treasure it was for me: I found a pair of awesome vintage blazers from Calvin Klein and Giorgio Armani. Talk about splurge! Well, not really since they only cost 99.5% off the retail price.

So to all of you who pay full price for your luxe items, think twice before swiping your card! I swear, you can find great items in vintage or thrift shops out there. Plus, you get the thrill of the hunt without the stigma in your bank statement.

2 comments:

Ahahgshene said...

oh my dear lord.. it's a blazer!!! LOL. i need a blazer! hye man... that 12 bucks you spent on those blazers were the best 12 buck you'll ever spend on anything. EVER!!!JK JK..

ahhh i love thrift shops... it's so vintage and awesome !if you know how to look . XD

Trish said...

i used to shop at thrift stores for fun, we donate stuff to goodwill & salvation army XD! i wonder if there will be a day where i would find my own item in the store!